By confirming that you wish to proceed with Mail-O-Matic Services Ltd.’s quote, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Mail Shop Terms:
- Customer to supply database in "csv" or "txt" format
- All material to arrive secure and clearly marked
- GST is extra on Postage. Postage is only a guesstimate
- Postage is extra and is payable prior to deposit to Canada Post
- Overages and special delivery instructions subject to additional courier charges
- Prepayment is required prior to proceeding with your project if this is your first project or if you have not set up an account with us. If you have been approved for an account, the purchaser agrees that the payment terms are net 30.
- Postage must be paid in advance, unless client has an account and is direct billed by the postal administration. Delay in receipt of postage funds will result in a delay in mailing.
- Quotes for digital printing, data work and mailing services are valid for 30 days.
- Quote is based upon our understanding of the client specifications submitted and is subject to inspection of client supplied materials. Changes in specifications or instructions may result in additional costs and/ or an altered schedule.
- Mail-O-Matic will make every effort to provide an accurate estimate of required postage, but is only able to confirm final postage requirements upon completion of the job.
- Courier charges additional.
- Storage charges additional.
- Taxes will be billed as applicable in addition to services billed.
- Late material may affect the completion date of the order by a greater degree than the actual elapsed time the material is late.
- Subsequent orders will be subject to price revision if required.
- Mail-O-Matic accepts the printer’s and/ or client’s count until processing and assumes no responsibility for shortages discovered at that time. Additional charges will apply if verification of printer’s and/ or client’s counts are required. Allowances for spoilage should be taken into consideration when ordering material.
- Mail-O-Matic is not responsible for identifying errors in preprinted copy on your materials and assumes no liability for damages resulting from the printing or mailing of materials that contain erroneous information.
- Title to all inventory and materials remains with the client. Such inventory will be held and stored only at the client's risk, and the client shall be responsible for insurance on their material.
- When setting up forms for laser printing, proofs are sent to clients to ensure quality. Once you have approved a proof, you agree that you accept full responsibility.
- Client’s mailing list(s) in Mail-O-Matic's possession, for storage or otherwise, is the exclusive property of the client and shall be used only at the client’s instructions. Mail-O-Matic is not responsible for the accuracy or integrity of lists or other data supplied by the client or a list broker.
- Client changes may result in additional costs.
- Should an error occur, Mail-O-Matic shall be liable only to the extent of remailing a correction or corrected job as soon as possible to rectify a mistake. Damages shall be limited to the value of the work performed. In no case is Mail-O-Matic liable for loss of business; incidental or consequential damages; postage; or costs in excess of billing for services related to the specific job.