Direct mail adverting allows you to connect directly with your customer base and show them that you value their patronage. But, how can you reach your customer base without incurring high postage rates? In this article, we’ll show you how to get a reduced postage cost.
While every direct mail marketing campaign is different, making sure that your campaigns are organized and segmented can help cut down on costs.
Working with an experienced direct mail marketing company can help cut down on costs because we know all the industry’s tips and tricks!
Set yourself apart from the industry by including direct mail advertising in your marketing plan. Mail-O-Matic will help you obtain reduced postage costs on the following bulk mailing services:
- Feedback Surveys
- Personalized Thank You Letters
- Loyalty Memberships
- Brochures and Catalogs
Save on Direct Mail Advertising with Mail-O-Matic
Whether you want to send out promotional offers, surveys, or a catalog, the knowledgeable staff at Mail-O-Matic will work with you to ensure you receive the best possible pricing. Here are the top tips to reduce your overall postage costs:
- Following postal service regulations: When your database is processed per Canada Post requirements and US Postal Service requirements you can receive as much as a 70% discount.
- Know who you are sending to: American companies looking to send to Canadian consumers will benefit from using a mail provider in Canada.
- Save money with volume rates: Sorting your mail outs into different categories will save you money because you qualify for special volume mailing rates. Mail-O-Matic offers a full range of presort mailing services for mail within the US and Canada. Mailpieces over 500 qualify for reduced postage rates within Canada!
- Update your database: Ensuring that your database list is up to date not only saves time and energy, it also saves money. An inaccurate database list will slow down the mailing process and waste money sending direct mail advertising to incorrect addresses. Mail-O-Matic has a full information services department available to help you make sure your database is as accurate as possible. We specialize in converting data files, organizing cluttered data, generating client reports, and maintaining mailing lists on site.
So – what are you waiting for? Reach your past, present, and future customers with direct mail marketing. Connect directly with your customer base while cutting costs in your marketing budget!